Sunday, July 28, 2013

Upgrades & Anguish

We just finished some minor upgrades here at Apocalypse Reads. We wanted to make it easier for you to find books, so we've created a new page - Reviews by Rating - where you can find books based on the number of stars we bestowed upon them. Hopefully it will give you some ideas for books to check out (and which ones to avoid)! We also loaded our labels on the side of the home screen so you can find titles that are labeled similarly. Let us know what you think! Are our new upgrades helpful?

In between upgrading our site, I've started reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Of course you know that I absolutely love Will Henry and have spent months pining away waiting for the last (Oh! It hurts to admit that!) installment of the Monstrumologist, so it only makes sense that I would pick up his newest novel which in some ways fits into the dystopian world (mostly in a post-apocalyptic way). Needless to say, I'm about half way in and so far it is living up to expectations. If you haven't gotten your hands on a copy, you need to! Check out this trailer and check out www.rickyancey.com for more updates!




Oh! I almost forgot! I've got a couple of reviews lined up for the first steampunk novels I've read, along with some others, and of course I'll post on The 5th Wave as soon as I finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment