Sunday, April 22, 2012

M.I.A.

     It’s been more than a couple of weeks since I’ve given you an actual review here on Apocalypse Reads, and although this may sound like it’s an apology, it’s really not. Luckily, my partner in crime has as least kept you updated on the happenings in the reading world and is actively reading herself and posting new reviews. I, on the other hand, have reached a stalemate with my old nemesis, “Literacy Depression”. In short, I have not had the motivation to write my increasingly long list of reviews which then affects my desire to read anything new. Don’t get me wrong, I have many books on my TBR list, but I end up putting down whatever I pick up. So, tonight as I write this seemingly unimportant post about nothing, it’s really me giving my nemesis a punch to the gut. And, a promise that you’ll be seeing reviews for The Night Circus, Hourglass (Opposition Rising style), and A Million Suns soon.

Watch out nemesis, I’m about to channel my inner Jackie Chan.


No comments:

Post a Comment