Thursday, January 1, 2015

Most Anticipated Books of 2015



Things have been quiet at Apocalypse Reads.  Though our writing has lacked, our must-read list continues to grow.  Read with us!

Esso’s list includes:

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
   I can't wait to find out what this book has to offer! I love that Bardugo created such an awesome story world in the Grisha Series and is now carrying it forward. And I'm holding out that we might just hear from Nikolai again. :)

Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
   I know this book has already been released, but needless to say I haven't gotten to it yet. It will be interesting to see where Annith's story will lead. I will be sad when this series is over though. 

Invaded by Melissa Landers
   After I enjoyed Alienated so much (and laughed so hard!) it's a no-brainer why this is on my list. I just hope it keeps up with the awesomeness of the first book. 

Rebecca’s list includes:

Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
            I devoured the first two books.  Now, I am excited to finish the series!  I wonder where Annith’s story will take us!

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
            Who doesn’t want to read about assassins?  Are assassins the new thing?  I enjoyed the His Fair Assassin series, so hopefully this will be just as good.  For better or worse this one is a long series with six books projected.

The Young Elites by Marie Lu
            I enjoyed the Legend series and are curious to see if I like Lu’s next series.  I am intrigued by a darker series.

What are you looking forward to reading this year?  Let us know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment