Monday, May 7, 2012

Insurgent Update & June Book Club

Oh my goodness!  I have spent my weekend reading Insurgent!  Yes, it is GOOD!  However, I am not finished!  That’s good and bad, because when it is finished I will have to wait another YEAR for the finale.  Ugh! 
As with Divergent, the story is very intense and draws you in.  There is plenty of running, fighting, and kicking butt!  Relationships are strained, and I’m worried.  I’m so worried that I want to skip to the end of the book to make sure everyone is ok.  Now, before you throw tomatoes at me, stop.  I do not do that kind of thing…yet.   
We have also made Insurgent June’s book club book.  Make sure to pick up your copy and read along with us!  Happy Reading!  May the odds be ever in your favor!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't skip to the end, but read so fast that I'll definitely need to re-read before we meet in June. Glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete