Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2014

To kick the year off right, we at Apocalypse Reads are happy to share with you our list of most anticipated books of 2014. In addition to our “Best Of” list, this is one of the posts I most look forward to writing. It’s always so fun to look over our TBR shelves and see what is there that we forgot about or have been waiting eons (it seems) to read. So, here it is.
 Our Most Anticipated Books of 2014:

Rebecca’s list includes:

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
  This is the conclusion of one of my favorite series.  How will Perry and Aria save the day?

Still Point by Katie Kacvinsky
  How will the series end?  Will digital school by demolished? Will Maddie and Justin stay together? Who will be betrayed?

Cast in Flame by Michelle Sagara
  I love this series.  What awaits Kaylin Neya now? Will she finally meet the Dragon Emperor?

Esso’s list includes:

Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
   I love this series so much! I need to know how Alina manages in the end. And Sturmhond? Will we get to meet up again with this great character? I hope so.

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
   The Monstrumologist series has finally ended, but The 5th Wave series will continue. I’m excited to jump back into this world and find out what happens next.

The Oathbreaker’s Shadow by Amy McCulloch
   This fantasy book has been on my Goodreads TBR shelf for months, but an actually copy has still evaded me here in the U.S. Eventually, I will get my hands on a copy of this book and when I do….


What are you looking forward to reading this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment