Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rating System

Overall Rating

5 Stars = I loved it.

4 Stars = I really liked it.

3 Stars = I liked it.

2 Stars = It was ok.

1 Star = I did not like it.

Addiction Level

  • I ignored the hubby and puppy until I finished the book.
  • I read it every waking moment.
  • I read it when I had spare time.
  • I read it when I was bored.

Believe-ability

  • I daydream about the created world and wonder how I fit in.
  • Some aspects were real; others were not.
  • My childhood imaginary world was more real.

Dystopia Factor

  • The world has been turned upside down and all hope is lost, but maybe our hero/heroine can save it.
  • The world has been turned upside down and all hope is lost!
  • The world is starting to disintegrate.
  • Dystopia? This is a utopia baby!
  • Eh! It’s “normal” life.

No comments:

Post a Comment