Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 & 2012 Blessings

Two thousand eleven has had many blessings, because God has been very good to us. I would like to highlight my top five in no particular order. They are:
  • Graduating with my master’s!
  • Moving up to the next teacher level!
  • New and renewed friendships!
  • Crafting with Mum!
  • Walking away from an automobile crash

I have had the opportunity to read many awesome books. (See our Best Books of 2011.)

Two thousand twelve has many delightful things yet to be unfolded. Rather than making a list of resolutions, I will make a list of goals (Thanks Beth Revis!) and must read books (Thanks Esso!).

Goals:

  • Leave work (school) by 4pm every day
  • Walk (almost) every day
  • Daily Devotion

Books I Need to Read:

  • Crossed by Ally Condie
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky
  • The Witch and Wizard Series by James Patterson

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment