Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Beginning of Endings

     Instead of starting the year with something new, I’ve decided to begin with the old. Mostly. I am planning the usual resolutions: exercise more, eat better, etc., etc., blah, blah, blah. But, seriously, how often do I stick to those? I figured I might as well throw a resolution in there that I can actually be faithful to and accomplish. Thus, my grand idea of reading the last book in a few series yet unfinished was born. And, have no doubt, it is a grand idea. I hardly can complain about the series books that have not been released when there are some I’ve not finished. So, here it is - my list of books in a series to finish:

The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
The Death Cure by James Dashner
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

And a quick list of books that I am most looking forward to reading this year:

Legend by Marie Lu
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Article 5 by Kristin Simmons
Timepiece by Myra McEntire

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. You haven't finished the Chronicles of Narnia? Good Lord, Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You would think I'd have read these as a child. I'm a little behind the curve. :)

    ReplyDelete